Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tag from Ms. White Dress.

She mentioned dalam her blog that this tag is for orang yang dah ada hubby but then again she passed around dekat most b2b(s) and tak kisah la kan. So for fun I pun jawab la after I dah halau Encik Rocker jauh-jauh. :D

1. First time jumpa your hubby bila dan kat mana?
Old Town dekat Damansara.

2. Love at first sight?
Nope. Love at first hello kot. (Haha. Nah I'm just being cheesy here)

3. Who is he when the 1st time you met him?
An Encik Rocker.

4. How long does it takes for him to ask you out for a date?
A casual lepak not that long. A date? Hurrmm..can't remember. :D

5. First place dating?
IKEA. Haha. We both love the meatballs and Daim Cake and coffee and darkwood kitchen. (You know that, right love? :))

6. How he proposed?
A casual proposed but a meaningful and serious and sincere proposal. :)

7. Special date with your hubby?
Can I say none? I just love being with him everyday. :)

8. Changes that he asked you to do?
None, I guess. (kan Encik Rocker?)

9. What is it about him that you love so much?
Everything! From his silly merepek-repek to just all about him. *blushing*

10. What is it about him that you wish he would change?
Can I say nothing? I just love him!

11. You will lose your mind and crack your head when he..
...is not around.

12. You will smile through your eyes for the whole day when he....
...is just being him.

13. Complete below sentences,
"My love towards my hubby is as big as....all the love in the world that I could cherish him."

-The End-

*I tag semua orang yang baca this post and rajin nak buat yea. :)

No comments: