Thursday, February 24, 2011

Planning & Cake Topping

Planning is very important in a wedding. And Google search engine macam the ultimate tool bila nak buat research in a wedding. So why not combining these two, Planning + Google = Google Wedding Planner Website. And ada 4 main components in it which are Google Sites, Picnik, Google Docs and Picasa Web Albums. Interesting huh? :)



Oh and another interesting thing that I found online through mimpi murni blog is an amazing cake topper. Perhaps ada yang nak buat something out of the ordinary but yet still cantik, (oh how I wish I can be marry to my husband again and buat the dream wedding that we want..sigh) you guys can dig this up for your own wedding cake. ;)




Ahhh...miss the good old days when preparing my own wedding.

No comments: